Asociación Corredores Virtuales Pc Simuladores
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Sounds Turismo Carretera - Wockesinger

+21
gabo95
fede
Enanooh
chafa
macci.d.017
teamjc
sebastudios
Facu86
mjm
emmy65
chivo1
gonzabricka
lauty
diegor95
popa
wolferl
Choop
avido
ignacio18
ariel92
mondeo
25 participantes

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Sounds Turismo Carretera - Wockesinger - Página 5 Empty Re: Sounds Turismo Carretera - Wockesinger

Mensaje por Gustavo Renno Miér 4 Mayo 2011 - 16:49

che para cuando??? alguien q mantenga contacto con wocke sabe para cuando estaran mas o menos...un abrazo!

Gustavo Renno

Masculino Mensajes : 4

Sounds Turismo Carretera - Wockesinger - Página 5 Empty Re: Sounds Turismo Carretera - Wockesinger

Mensaje por mjm Jue 5 Mayo 2011 - 12:56

mondeo vos q debes tener mas contacto con wock tenes idea cuanto falta para q publique los sonidos

mjm

Masculino Mensajes : 17

Mensaje por ariel92 Jue 5 Mayo 2011 - 14:35

mjm escribió:mondeo vos q debes tener mas contacto con wock tenes idea cuanto falta para q publique los sonidos

nadie sabe nada Sad
ariel92
ariel92
Piloto De TC Pista Mouras

Masculino Mensajes : 544
Empleo /Ocio : SimRacer
En el TC soy incha de: : Sounds Turismo Carretera - Wockesinger - Página 5 Dccopiadl7copiail8

Mensaje por gabo95 Jue 5 Mayo 2011 - 22:35

Chevrolet's leave them as they are, so how are you are perfect

gabo95

Masculino Mensajes : 13

Mensaje por avido Dom 8 Mayo 2011 - 22:09

Bueno muchachos.... les aseguro que no les va a gustar nada lo que les estoy por decir, pero hay que aceptarlo.
Wockesinger fue contactado por 2PEZ... y los sonidos saldran recien en una actualizacion del simulador a fines del 2011 o por lo menos hasta que 2PEZ decida cuando serán publicados y donde.
Y bueno gente...yo estoy igual que ustedes, pero si es lo que Wolferl quiere hacer esta bien.
Saludos.

pd: tomenselo con calma y no rompan el escritorio de la pc como yo acabo de hacer...

pd2: QUE LO PARIO Cara enojada Sad poing

Última edición por avido el Dom 8 Mayo 2011 - 22:44, editado 1 vez

avido

Masculino Mensajes : 87

Mensaje por gabo95 Dom 8 Mayo 2011 - 22:33

UUUUUUUUUUUUUHH , YO SABIA QUE IVA A PASAR ESTO , ESTOS DE 2PEZ QUE SE TIENEN QUE METER , QUE LOS SAQUE AHORA PARA LOS PIBES Y LISTO ,

gabo95

Mensaje por avido Dom 8 Mayo 2011 - 22:52

Wockesinger esta esperando la respuesta de 2PEZ.
Y yo mientras tanto me las estoy cortando con un serrucho y las voy a colgar en la puerta de casa.

avido

Mensaje por ariel92 Dom 8 Mayo 2011 - 23:52

Que lastima...realmente nos duele que nos traicionen de esta manera. Nosotros prestamos nuestro FORO, nuestra ATENCION, nuestra INFORMACION, nuestra AYUDA, para que 2PEZ compre los sonidos con $2...Y nosotros que fuimos los que trabajamos, nos quedamos sin nada. Nos sacaron hasta la ilusion. poing
ariel92
ariel92

En el TC soy incha de: : Sounds Turismo Carretera - Wockesinger - Página 5 Dccopiadl7copiail8

Mensaje por avido Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 0:20

Supongo que el post queda cerrado ya... NO HABRÁ SONIDOS, todo esto fue para nada, nos usaron a todos para que puedan negociar esos sonidos. Nos quedamos sin nada.

Una total falta de responsabilidad, de cordura y sobre todo UNA FALTA DE RESPETO HACIA TODOS.
Si no se hará cargo de lo que hizo, con Mondeo les pedimos perdon por hacerlos perder el tiempo de esta manera. Saludos a todos...

avido

Mensaje por wolferl Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 11:05

Hi my friends, as posted by mondeo at the first page, please speak english,
also the abuse.
QUE LO PARIO: i hope this doesnt mean me.

about 2PEZ : of course i can not know, which problem you have with this developer.
for me it seems the best way, to reach more people, not just the member of this forum.

but if you are angry about the fact, that the soundpack isnt for free, i cant understand you.

you never mentioned, that you want these sounds only, if they are available for free.

for instance: if you going to the baker, with a rezept of a cake of your grandmother.
he should make it exactly like this, are you expecting, he is doing this for free?
if so, just tell me where this baker is living.
and you got just a cake , which is finished in one day.
with the sounds you will have a lot more fun, for maybe the same price of a cake.

and all of you know , that i am know working around half a year on this package, all in my free time.

wolferl

Masculino Mensajes : 14

Mensaje por mjm Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 12:44

se dan cuenta q estos de 2pez son la peor basura q hay

mjm

Mensaje por mjm Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 12:54

q Wock with you I think here we are with the best wave passes q is always the same with people 2pez do things by half and above are believed the best in the world, about what to pay sounds completely agree to pay something when it is well done as in this case the sounds you did, what we're really desperate for sounds and .... and I repeat q Thank you for the great work you accomplished with the sounds

mjm

Mensaje por avido Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 13:50

Is an expression not told you. Remember when I speak for the first time 2PEZ?, and you told me worked for people? and you do not work for money ... well ... I remember you did not think it was gonna be carried away by money, I believed in you, and you make me disappointed.

I speak Spanish because I was not referring to you. Wink

only members of this forum?.
MY GOD, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
FIND IN GOOGLE: SONIDOS TC WOCKESINGER.
THERE POST IN ALL FORUMS FOR ARGENTINE virtual cars

everything I say is true. You lied to me.
But never mind, I make the mistake of trusting you because I do not know you, and you have every right to do what they want with their jobs.
You do not know this beautiful category Argentina without our help. ... a pity that you don't know value nothing.
I do appreciate it. for each pack of sounds that I contacted to an email congratulating him on his spectacular work, if what you wanted was money ... I ask forgiveness because you lose your time I confused what type of person who thought it was you.
Does not make sense, we are two very different types of people brother ...
Greetings and do what you like ...

Última edición por avido el Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 14:14, editado 5 veces

avido

Mensaje por emmy65 Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 14:02

German friend, what most of us want to say is that we appreciate their hard work, great dedication, and above all, effort. And these people, 2PEZ come with a handful of money and do great work by more then just to say they were the ones who were responsible for this, I think a lack of respect for all people who are here. With the illusion that these amazing sounds out, waiting from the first day you started working. Giving all you really needed to get this.

And these things happen the truth, that fills us with sadness, because not only I but all Argentines learned this thanks to this community. He opened the doors. So you can get all the information needed to make this work.

Thank you alla done everything. But I would put a little thought. Knowing that you have thousands of guys following their work. An entire country mobilized in the wake of this project. And after much delay, skip this. I think I had to think about it.

With all due respect. People are the boss. No 2pez.
A big hug!

emmy65

Mensaje por lopez10 Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 16:20

no compremos la vercion 2 del simu alguno q lo compre y pase lso sonidos

lopez10

Masculino Mensajes : 42
En el TC soy incha de: : Sounds Turismo Carretera - Wockesinger - Página 5 Logoford

Mensaje por ariel92 Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 16:30

lopez10 escribió:no compremos la vercion 2 del simu alguno q lo compre y pase lso sonidos

ni lo dudes es lo primero que va a pasar lol! lol! lol! Cool
ariel92
ariel92

Mensaje por macci.d.017 Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 17:40

wolferl escribió:Hi my friends, as posted by mondeo at the first page, please speak english,
also the abuse.
QUE LO PARIO: i hope this doesnt mean me.

about 2PEZ : of course i can not know, which problem you have with this developer.
for me it seems the best way, to reach more people, not just the member of this forum.

but if you are angry about the fact, that the soundpack isnt for free, i cant understand you.

you never mentioned, that you want these sounds only, if they are available for free.

for instance: if you going to the baker, with a rezept of a cake of your grandmother.
he should make it exactly like this, are you expecting, he is doing this for free?
if so, just tell me where this baker is living.
and you got just a cake , which is finished in one day.
with the sounds you will have a lot more fun, for maybe the same price of a cake.

and all of you know , that i am know working around half a year on this package, all in my free time.

Wolf, we helped you to finish the sounds, like each one could. We wasted our time like you, I really understand you, but you make your business and I think that is not correct. Whatever, can you give us the sounds? and at the same time sell theese to 2pez? we were waiting for this sounds and now it's a deception

macci.d.017

Mensaje por mjm Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 19:09

q I mention 2 people fish when public simulator rfactor tc made ​​a scene document sending letters threatening half the world and by phone to people and the people who do not hiso public purpose of making money just for all have a choice of one, so much so as tc Simulator 2000 and top race, the only q I tell you is that you make sure you get paid, q is a shame because many people helped in posting many videos to give you a hand

health and God help you with your friends 2pez

mjm

Mensaje por Gustavo Renno Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 19:18

Wolf I am really disappointed with what has occurred, I hope no offense, I do not entencion, but I want you to understand and understand that there were many people aportándote information and giving his time to give a great help!. I understand that you represent a business, but just try to think for a moment we all support you, we gave you strength and I encouraged them for your excellent work, despite what happened is still EXCELLENT! Please wolf, for all you support and outstanding Wife and I stayed day after day of your progress in this category beautiful, tene a little respect, just as you provide us and give us the possibility to have your excellent sound!
Wolf sure you understand, but entendenos to us too! We expect a positive response yours, do not disappoint us, a hug!
Gustavo

Gustavo Renno

Mensaje por gabo95 Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 19:30

wockesinguer post here sounds for guys who put the forum and to all its members, after which 2pez do whatever they fancied, but I think that such disrespect to these guys who put their forum to help you.
BECAUSE PONETE TO THINK IF THESE GUYS HAVE NOT POSTED VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WITH THE SOUNDS OF TC TRUE, YOU COULD NOT HAVE MADE THESE SOUNDS

gabo95

Mensaje por sebastiang Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 21:19

Segun el foro oficial del simu, lo que dice avido no es cierto.
Por que no le preguntan bien a wolksinger alguno que hable bien ingles

sebastiang

Masculino Mensajes : 2

Mensaje por avido Lun 9 Mayo 2011 - 22:57

Hi Andrew,
sorry ,that i didnt reply on your last email, but i wasnt sure by myself,how to publish the soundpack.
i have contacted 2PEZ Games, and they would like to include it in their next update,which is
very good news for me. but because the update will not be released probably before end of 2011
and i guess, most of you dont want to wait that long, i have suggested, to release a DLC
(a downloadcontent, which is the common way of other gamepublisher, to release further addons)
wih the sounds on their website.
if this will happen and in which way is still in negotiation with 2PEZ and
now we have to wait for their answer.
kindest regards
wolferl
p.s.if you want, maybe you can explain that at the forum in your language, i am to bad in spanish.

TOMA, EL ME DIJO ESTO...MJE ENVIADO POR EL A MI CUENTA DE YOUTUBE, TRAGATE LAS PALABRAS.

avido

Mensaje por gabo95 Mar 10 Mayo 2011 - 0:32

NO SE PELEEN MUCHACHOS , VAMOS A TRATAR DE DECIRLE A WOCKESINGUER QUE SUBA LOS SONIDOS PARA NOSOTROS , QUE SI NOSOTROS NO HUBIERAMOS AYUDADOS CON LOS VIDEOS , Y LOS ADMINISTRADORES PONIENDO EL FORO , ESOS SONIDOS NI EXISTIRIAN , HAGAMOSNOS VALER , ESTOS DE 2PEZ NO NO TIENEN QUE GANAR

gabo95

Mensaje por emmy65 Mar 10 Mayo 2011 - 1:01

Lo que pasa es que es complicado, cuando eesta en juego el dinero, que una persona cambie de opinion. El esta en todo su derecho de hacer lo que quiera con su trabajo, pero mas alla de lo que opine, es como se dijo aqui se le dio todo, informacion, datos, simulador, Y LO MAS IMPORTANTE CONFIANZA!!

Pero yo creo que si se tiene buenas intenciones, se van hacer las cosas correctamente.
Obviamente la calentura esta. Y si se concreta esto, PEOR SERA! pero bueno. Solo abra q esperar a nuestro amigo aleman!
El tiene la decisión. Seguiremos en la espera.

Saludos, y tranquilidad. Que con calentura y soberbia (al estilo argento) no llegamos a nada. Demostremos que somos gente.

Saludos

emmy65

Mensaje por wolferl Mar 10 Mayo 2011 - 7:31

hello guys, it will be a long post, so take your time and cool down a bit.

i will just give you my point of view, how this story has begun.
i am really angry about avido (or andrew how he is called at youtube)
and his theatrical and declamatoric post, that i am a lier and that we are two kind of different persons.
for sure, thanks god for that!
its now a long time ago and i am so honest to say, that i cant remember each word we talked.
but these sounds wouldnt be started, if he wouldnt lie to me first:
after the very first request about TCsounds i maybe was telling him, that i doing sounds for rfactor only( of course for free, because all mods for rfactor are free, maybe thats what he meant)
but TC-Simulator is a commercial game, so thats why i didnt want to make free sounds for a paid game.
i got later a message from him, which you all can see at my youtubechannel:

Hi, I'm Andrew Eager present in Argentina and I wanted to offer a laburo if you like to do if you got time, the category is called Turismo Carretera Rfactor is a mod, the category most beloved of all of Argentina and I wanted to ask if you sounds like to do for these cars, please contact me by msn messenger andres_a09@hotmail.com ... Greetings!

even if you dont speak english, you all can see the words rfactor and mod.
so much about lying, but never mind.
after contacting him , if i remember well he has forwarded me to another guy, which hotmail adress i got: lukas.ford @ hotmail.com.
after some minutes of misunderstanding it was clear, that there wasnt a rfactor mod
(or if ,then only a illegal one, withouth own models and textures)
now i had to decide, what to do, and i must say ,that really didnt know at this time.
i liked a lot the terrible noise ,these cars are doing(so it isnt true, that all i know about TC is from your forum)
and if i only keen on money, i would do a F1 2011 sound and offer them to codemasters.
so much to the guys, who are now so very dissappointed about me .
and of course i want to be paid for my work, that doesnt mean, that i dont need recognition.
now to the guys, who cry, that i misused their forum:
first you have asked me to do these sounds and second:
i didnt request a forum,
but dont get me wrong, of course i was happy to have this.
thanks to mondeo for opening this thread and if you remember , my only request for a special sound was the revlimiter onboard, thanks to chivo1 for finding this.
and if you really believe, you can compare the time to look for and post a videolink, with the time i needed, to watch all these videos and find some really usefull sequences,
cut out samples , edit them and test and overwork it ingame( the two most difficult and time-killing parts) , then you are far from reallity.
all these videos are available at youtube, it would be a really different thing, if i had requested you, to take good recording equipment and make some good recordings of these cars.
please, dont see this as disrespectful, of course i am thankful for your help,
but i am afraid , that you still see me as the bad capitalist, who is using you.
let me give you another example: if a software is on the market and you had some probs with,
you send maybe a error report to the company and the software company is overworking
there product, do you think, you now have the right, to demand their next product for free?
i think we both have a profit , i can make a better product and you can buy a better product.
but now to 2PEZ: forgive me, but i really cannot know, if this is a bad or good company:
but it is the only one, which has brought a simulator to the market.
and there is no other company or modding team, who are doing a TC-mod/game.
and if i am right, you all are still using this game.
now try to understand me. i am neither a friend of this company (like someone called me here) nor an enemy.
if i am uploading a soundpack for free, they will sell furthermore their game with the ,lets call them lower realistic sounds,
because everyone needs of course their game, to use the sounds.
if for instance a person only want to play this game for the reason of more realistic sounds, he have to buy the game from 2PEZ and just to install the free soundpack.
so 2PEZ will make more money and i will get nothing.
guys, i dont know, how do you think about, but in my opinion, this is rather unfair.

and now i am coming to an end, please dont call ,what i am doing a deception, this is either impertinent nor the truth.
i never have posted , how i will upload the sound ,if for free or not, and you have
never posted, that you will make this forum and post your links only, if you get the soundpack for free.
that agreement have to be made before,so dont call me a cheater.

kindest regards to you all and especcially to those
of you, who are still friendly to me

wolferl

Masculino Mensajes : 14

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente